lodging - [lodging] Re: [meetings] FW: REMINDER: ACTION REQUIRED: Deadline February 18, 2016 - Lodging for 2016 Internet2 Global Summit

Subject: Lodging for Internet2 Global Summit 2016

[lodging] Re: [meetings] FW: REMINDER: ACTION REQUIRED: Deadline February 18, 2016 - Lodging for 2016 Internet2 Global Summit

  • From: Susannah Spellman <>
  • To: Laura Goslin <>
  • Cc: lodging <>
  • Subject: [lodging] Re: [meetings] FW: REMINDER: ACTION REQUIRED: Deadline February 18, 2016 - Lodging for 2016 Internet2 Global Summit
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:13:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

No rush!  The formal invites for invitational travel are going on next week!  Just want to make sure we have the space set aside :-)

Susannah Spellman
Executive Director, U.S. UCAN

Internet2
Office: 202-803-8976

From: Laura Goslin <>
Date: Friday, February 12, 2016 at 1:12 PM
To: Susannah Spellman <>
Cc: lodging <>

Susannah,

Thank you for the update. For now, we will have to get back to you with a procedure for how to handle the reservation process for these rooms. We currently do not have a process in place for this type of situation, but we will troubleshoot this ASAP.

Thanks!
— Laura Goslin, Community Events Coordinator

Internet2

100 Phoenix Drive, Suite 111

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

(734) 352-4248 Office | 989-600-5826 Cell

 Email