layer3communitygroup - Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Layer3 Consolidation Implementation Report

Subject: NAOPpag Subcommittee

Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Layer3 Consolidation Implementation Report

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: Michael Sinatra <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Layer3 Consolidation Implementation Report
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:38:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Layer 3 Community Group,
First, thanks to Michael for his thoughtful consideration of the report and
for his comments below. He has a clear, concise articulation of the issue and
a suggested solution.

As we have about a week before the report needs to be presented to the
NAOPpag (on April 27 at the Global Summit), I request a two-step process:
1. By COB on Monday, April 20, send any comments to add to Michael’s
remarks. If you don’t send comments, we will assume that Michael’s suggested
direction is fine with you.
2. On Tuesday, April 21, we will update the report based on Michael’s
remarks and send the updated report to the group for endorsement with a
requested response by COB Thursday, April 23. We are asking that everyone in
the group respond so that we understand the perspective of the entire group.

Thank you again for your participation in this process. We appreciate it. Let
me know what questions you have.
Linda

On Apr 16, 2015, at 1:07 PM, Michael Sinatra

--
Linda Roos
Director, State and Regional Networks

desk: 812-558-0615