layer3communitygroup - Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Layer3 Consolidation Implementation Report

Subject: NAOPpag Subcommittee

Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Layer3 Consolidation Implementation Report

  • From: Jørgen Qvist <>
  • To: Linda Roos <>
  • Cc: Jorgen Qvist <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Layer3 Consolidation Implementation Report
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:30:55 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=nordu.net; mc=all; mv=swamid.se

Hi’ Linda,

I fully endorse the report.

Brgds,

Jørgen Qvist
email:
mobile: +45-31621400

On 15 Apr 2015, at 12:56, Linda Roos <> wrote:

Dear Layer 3 Community Group,
We still would like to have your endorsement of this report as representing our conversations and including all of your perspectives/remarks. Please let me know by COB on Thursday, April 16.

__ I endorse the report
__ I have additional comments to incorporate

We want to provide a final report to provide to the NAOPpag with sufficient time for them to review prior to their 4/27 meeting.

Begin forwarded message: