layer3communitygroup - RE: Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report

Subject: NAOPpag Subcommittee

RE: Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report

  • From: "Schopis, Paul" <>
  • To: Chris Robb <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:52:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Chris,

This looks really good and I think you have incorporated all of the items we have discussed. I did make one minor edit regarding the nagging question on service priority. I added a single phrase to help clarify that periodically this needs to be revisited by the Internet2 community. In the original language you stated Internet2 and I realize you are us, but I didn’t want a misinterpretation of meaning to cause an unnecessary sticking point. If you believe I have misstated the intent please feel free to call that out. Thanks again for all of your hard work.

And to my committee colleagues, please review and offer your approval or thoughts. I’d prefer to have active approval than silent assent.  So please respond by COB tomorrow, it is much appreciated.

Be well,

Paul