layer3communitygroup - 2/6/15 Layer 3 Community Group notes and architectural goals

Subject: NAOPpag Subcommittee

2/6/15 Layer 3 Community Group notes and architectural goals

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: 2/6/15 Layer 3 Community Group notes and architectural goals
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:05:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Layer 3 Community Group,
Just wanted to let you know that the notes from the 2/6/15 call are posted in
the box folder:
https://internet2.box.com/s/n7ne4skpm5i14lnxp7612uh423fy2zf3

Also, John mentioned during the last call that the architectural goals would
be shared. That is also in Box:
https://internet2.box.com/s/kchkhkkoxmr84q329rkbfn23bus47b8r

We are convening two subgroups of the Layer 3 Community group:
1. A review of the Headroom Practice to account for TR-CPS
2. A group to consider how to communicate with the NET+ providers about
their traffic and peering.
If anyone is interested in being part of one of these groups and you didn’t
volunteer during the call, you are still welcome to join. Just let me know.

Let me know what questions you have. Thanks.
Linda

--
Linda Roos
Director, State and Regional Networks

desk: 812-558-0615
mobile: 614-209-8125

  • 2/6/15 Layer 3 Community Group notes and architectural goals, Linda Roos, 02/11/2015