Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group
- From: James Werle <>
- To: Ashley Diane Walter <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, Brenda Canine <>, "" <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: To-Dos and next steps, RI Content carnival
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:11:11 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: northwestern.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;northwestern.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
Dear Remote Instrumentation Carnival Presenters,
On behalf of the event planning team, I want to thank each of you for agreeing to participate in the first ever "Remote Instrumentation & Virtual Labs Content Carnival"! We're excited to have you onboard.
Next steps are for each of you to visit the following google spreadsheet https://goo.gl/g4bKum and pick your preferred demo time slot(s) for the March 9 event. Also, please send a brief description of your demo(s) (including title, 3-4 sentence description, grade level). We'd also love to receive any exciting pictures we can use in marketing materials to entice schools to join the event. We're hoping these two tasks can be completed by this Friday January 15th so we can finalize the marketing flyer next week and begin signing up schools to participate.
We'll look forward to speaking with you on our next event planning call scheduled on Thursday, January 21 @ 10am Pacific, 11am Mountain, Noon Central, 1pm Eastern. Here's the dial in bridge +1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long Distance service is not available) PIN: 0111625#.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Director, K20 Initiative
- To-Dos and next steps, RI Content carnival, James Werle, 01/14/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.