k20innovators - Re: opportunity to demonstrate PhET

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: opportunity to demonstrate PhET

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>, "Ariel J Paul" <>
  • Cc: Sue Schmidt <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: opportunity to demonstrate PhET
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:25:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Wonderful, Kathy!  We're thrilled to have PhET join us.  Ariel, we'll look forward to working with you on this effort.

Thank you,
James

From: Kathy Perkins <>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2016 3:22 PM
To: James Werle <>, Ariel J Paul <>, "" <>
Cc: Sue Schmidt <>

Hi James,

Thank you for the opportunity. I am cc'ing Ariel Paul, who can either do the presentation himself or coordinate with you and others at PhET to make sure PhET is represented.

All the best,
Kathy