k20innovators - Re: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:36:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

My apologies , that should read…  "Our first meeting will be Monday Dec 14th".

From: James Werle <>
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:30 AM
To: "" <>

It looks like Mondays at 8:30am Pacific/9:30am Mountain/10:30am Central/11:30am Eastern works best for the group.  Let's start with a 1/2 hour monthly standing meeting time .  We can increase frequency and duration as needed.

Our first meeting will be Monday Dec 9th.  I'll send a calendar invite momentarily.

Until then, Jennifer Oxenford has graciously offered to draft an initial description of the proposed  RI "content provider carnival" videoconferencing event.  We can discuss the idea in more detail during our Dec 9 meeting.

Best,
James