k20innovators - Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:28:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

All,

As we discussed during our recent working group progress report in Tempe, the current standing meeting time/day doesn’t work for several members of our the team.  I've created the following doodle poll to help us find a time/day that works better.   We can probably also consider meeting monthly at this point but that is something we can discuss on our next call.

Please submit your standing meeting availability at your earliest convenience:

Thanks!
James