k20innovators - RE: check in via email this week

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

RE: check in via email this week

  • From: "Gerri Maglia" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: check in via email this week
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:21:27 -0600

I had next week on the schedule too. I think there was some confusion on our
last call concerning whether or not we meet the 1st and 3rd Thursdays or the
2nd and 4th Thursdays.

I still don't have anything new to report. Sorry :(

>>> "Kim Owen"
>>> <>
>>> 3/4/2010 9:25 AM >>>
Great James - that works for me - for some reason I still had our next
meeting on my calendar for next week so I'm glad you emailed.

My report - no surveys out yet but I'm preparing for surveys to go out this
next week and will email or post those updates to the wiki. ;-p

KO