k20innovators - RE: virtual worlds hosted on I2?

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

RE: virtual worlds hosted on I2?

  • From: "Gross, Daniel" <>
  • To: "James Werle" <>, <>, "George Brett" <>
  • Subject: RE: virtual worlds hosted on I2?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:54:17 -0500

Title: RE: virtual worlds hosted on I2?

The Croquet side of Qwak is all I2, isn't it? (May have messed up the spellings there.)

Also, depending on where you want to define virtual worlds/telepresence, I think Access Grid is still using enough non-production features that it doesn't survive on the Internet...

But I haven't kept up recently on either of those projects - if anyone else knows better...