k20innovators - Fwd: JASON Wetlands, I2

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Fwd: JASON Wetlands, I2

  • From: Jennifer MacDougall <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Fwd: JASON Wetlands, I2
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:43:24 -0500

K20 Innovators and Advisory Board,

FYI - here is the latest from the Institute for Exploration at Mystic Aquarium who have partnered with the Jason Foundation to provide access to the Wetlands Expedition broadcasts for schools that expressed interest in receiving Jason using Internet2.

James Werle and Louis Fox have also been kind enough to create a brief (1 question) survey to try and assess the level of interest out there in receiving Jason over Internet2. Could you please share the survey link with your member organizations/school districts and encourage them to respond. This will go a long way toward working with the Jason Foundation to make expeditions more readily available over Internet2 in the future.

Jason Survey - http://k20.internet2.edu/about/jason_feedback.html

Apologies for any duplication on these lists but we would like to make sure it reaches the broadest number of interested communities.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Begin forwarded message: