k20innovators - Any status on Jason Virtual Argonauts

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Any status on Jason Virtual Argonauts

  • From: George Loftus <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Any status on Jason Virtual Argonauts
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:58:50 -0500

Hello everyone.

I hope this message finds you all well ( and hopefully enjoying the spring-like weather we are here in New England).

Pat Shea of the Jason Foundation and I were speaking earlier today and were looking for an update on any activities happening with Jason within the I2 community. I know some states had planned to hold their own follow up activities utilizing video conferencing in February . Can we get a status on those events ? ( If I recall I believe Kathy Kramer was involved in the effort of "Bugs, bugs, bugs!".

Pat does still have some opportunties to bring researchers to classrooms via video conferencing, but that opportunity is running out, as there have not been any requests as of yet.

I know I have been silent on this project, as other pressing matters have taken my attention. I hope my lack of involvement has not hindered your efforts with the teachers.

So, anyone care to update the group ?

George K. Loftus "Have fun at work Dad !"

- parting words from my
401.295-0550 16 year old son each day.
Fax 401-679-0095
Executive Director