k20innovators - Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams

  • From: Jennifer MacDougall <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:47:01 -0500

Dear K20 Innovators and States Groups,

We have begun circulating the call for participation to join the planning committees of the first ever "Megaconference Jr." now scheduled for May 6, 2004.

Please distribute the attached call for participation to get your state's innovators involved in the planning of this exciting new K12 Internet2 event.

We are looking for teacher and student volunteers for the international virtual planning teams which will be kicking off soon. We've been targeting the broader international community first to ensure a truly global presence in the planning teams and now have volunteers from Europe, Australia, China, Mexico, Chile and more! See http://megaconferencejr.cciu.org/ for more details on these planning committees.

Hope to see some of your teachers and students get involved!

Best,
Jennifer