Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group
Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams
- From: Jennifer MacDougall <>
- To: ,
- Subject: Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:40:14 -0500
Dear K20 Innovators and States Group,
We have begun to circulate the call for participation (you may have seen it on some videoconferencing listservs already) to join the planning committees of the first ever "Megaconference Jr." scheduled for May 6, 2004.
Please feel free to distribute the attached call for participation to get your state's innovators involved in the planning of this new K12 Internet2 event. (See also http://megaconferencejr.cciu.org/ for more details.)
We are now looking for teacher and student volunteers for the international virtual planning teams which will be kicking off soon. We've been targeting the broader international community first to ensure a truly global presence in the planning teams and now have volunteers from Europe, Australia, China, Mexico, Chile and more!
Hope to see some of your teachers and students get involved!
Description: MS-Word document
- Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams, Jennifer MacDougall, 02/06/2004
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Megaconference Jr. - Call for Partipcation in Planning Teams, Jennifer MacDougall, 02/09/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.