k20innovators - FYI: Looking for a few good stories!

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

FYI: Looking for a few good stories!

  • From: Kathy Kraemer <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: FYI: Looking for a few good stories!
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:03:51 -0600

FYI: I sent an email to Jan Zanetis from Vanderbilt University about the
K20 initiative.

Kathy

Subject: ED1VIDCONF Digest - 12 Nov 2003 to 13 Nov 2003 (#2003-159)

There is one message totalling 34 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. Looking for a few good stories!

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:09:28 -0600
From: Jan Zanetis
<>
Subject: Looking for a few good stories!

I and two colleagues are putting together a manuscript on K-12
videoconferencing for publication in the near future. We would like to
incorporate vignettes from K-12 IVC practitioners. This needs to be a
paragraph about your personal experience using videoconference and could be
about a variety of subjects: student collaborations, outstanding content,
professional development, teacher attitudes, administrative involvement,
etc. This would be a good opportunity for you to share the success of your
organization with a wide audience.

We are also interested in photos of IVC events, as well as short video clips
of IVC in action. This would be a little more complicated as we would need
to get parental permissions from any students involved.

For more information, please give me a call or email!

615.343.8848

Jan Zanetis, Director
Virtual School
Office of Community, Neighborhood & Government Relations
Vanderbilt University
phone (615)343-8848 fax (615)343-1145

End of ED1VIDCONF Digest - 12 Nov 2003 to 13 Nov 2003 (#2003-159)

------ End of Forwarded Message

  • FYI: Looking for a few good stories!, Kathy Kraemer, 11/14/2003