k20innovators - Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum - potential collaboration

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum - potential collaboration

  • From: Heather Bruning <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Ellen Vaughan <>
  • Subject: Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum - potential collaboration
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:52:18 -0500

All -

My colleague Ellen Vaughan (Cc'd above), Internet2 program manager for corporate relations, has brought to my attention the fact that the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum was recently awarded a national grant to fund a technology educator for the museum.  The technology educator position will be funded for two years, but will be sustained thereafter by the museum.  The Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum also employs three science educators.  These folks are highly skilled and motivated and could be tapped for involvement in one or more of the national Internet2 K20 projects (although the Hands-On Museum's outreach program is mainly focused on Southeast Michigan).

If you're interested in learning more, Ellen can provide us with contact information. (Thanks, Ellen!)

http://www.aahom.org/

--Heather

Heather Bruning  |  Abilene Program Manager
Internet2  |  3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100  |  Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-352-4955 (voice)  |  734-730-3888 (mobile)
734-913-4255 (fax)  |

  • Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum - potential collaboration, Heather Bruning, 10/29/2003