ivclibrarians - Re: Agenda for 10/16 meeting

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Re: Agenda for 10/16 meeting

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Agenda for 10/16 meeting
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:29:33 -0700

Everyone,

Below are updated instructions on how to connect to the meeting and test in advance.  Please disregard the previous instructions.

Have a great weekend and talk with you all next week!
thanks,
James

LIVE WEBSTREAM

All of the K20 Librarians meetings are streamed live at
http://video.magpi.net/.
Click on "Live Videos" to view the live stream.

Please note: If you are behind a firewall and having problems viewing the
webstream you may need to open port 1935 TCP for video.magpi.net to work
properly. If you continue to have problems with the webstream, please contact
your firewall administrator.

PHONE BRIDGE INFO:

+1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long
Distance service is not available) PIN 0176476#

DAY OF EVENT VIDEOCONFERENCE DIALING INSTRUCTIONS:

Option 1  GDS Dialing Directions:
1. Register with a GDS-enabled Gatekeeper.  To borrow space see: https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/I2commons/H.323+Testing+Instructions
2. Dial 1189780 9023  (no spaces)

Option 2  IP Dialing:
(NOTE:  Currently does not work with Polycom HDX Series Codecs.  See below)

1.  Dial 64.57.22.14
2.  If your conference is not listed, select Option 1 using DTMF/Touch Tones and enter the conference ID: 11897809023

Polycom HDX's: If you are using a Polycom HDX unit, dial the following string:

Option 3  SIP Dialing Instructions:
Dial

Option 4 Vidyo Dialing Instructions:
Dial 80011897809023

VIDEO TESTING INSTRUCTIONS:

You can dial either of the following numbers to test your units ahead of time:
GDS: 0011897801234 (If you are not registered, please see above for
more information)
IP:
SIP dialing:  dial
Vidyo: dial 80011897801234

For more information about our Always Available testing facilities, please
visit:  https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/I2commons/H.323+Testing+Instructions.

COMMENTS:

For Technical Support please contact Ben Fineman  at 1-734-352-4975 or Nick
Thompson at 1-614-247-8066. Then if needed, call the Internet2 Commons
Support Desk at +1-800-627-6420 and be sure to reference the following ticket
number; INC0042398.