ivclibrarians - CONFIRMED - next meeting Thursday , January 26th

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

CONFIRMED - next meeting Thursday , January 26th

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: CONFIRMED - next meeting Thursday , January 26th
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 14:36:55 -0500 (EST)

All,

I'm happy to announce our first meeting of the new year will feature guest
speaker Elizabeth G. Burton, National Director of the Polycom Grant and
E-rate Assistance Program. This will be a great opportunity to learn about a
wide variety of funding sources available to expand your library's
videoconferencing capacity. Here's a link to the program Elizabeth will be
speaking about: http://www.polycom.com/grants

MEETING DETAILS:

Date: Thursday, January 26th
Start time: 8am Hawaii/9am Alaska/11am Pacific/Noon Mountain/1pm Central/2pm
Eastern
Meeting Duration: 1 hour

We'll be in touch with additional details on how to connect to the meeting in
the next few days.

Thanks!
James

  • CONFIRMED - next meeting Thursday , January 26th, James Werle, 01/04/2012