Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

ivclibrarians - notes + action items from 12/8 meeting

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

List archive

notes + action items from 12/8 meeting

Chronological Thread 
  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: notes + action items from 12/8 meeting
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:13:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Here are the notes from our Thursday, 12/8 meeting:

I put the notes on an editable Google doc (only those with the URL can
edit) so feel free to make any additions or changes.

A great big thank you to Bridgette DeSmet from for taking such great notes!

IMMEDIATE NEXT STEPS: Please cast your vote on future meeting
frequency and suggest future meeting topics. Once folks weigh in on
these topics we'll get started scheduling our next meeting.

After you vote, view results of poll questions here:

“how often should we meet?”

“suggest future meeting topics”


  • notes + action items from 12/8 meeting, James Werle, 12/09/2011

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page