ivclibrarians - notes + action items from 12/8 meeting

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

notes + action items from 12/8 meeting

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: notes + action items from 12/8 meeting
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:13:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Here are the notes from our Thursday, 12/8 meeting: http://bit.ly/vDn76Y

I put the notes on an editable Google doc (only those with the URL can
edit) so feel free to make any additions or changes.

A great big thank you to Bridgette DeSmet from for taking such great notes!

IMMEDIATE NEXT STEPS: Please cast your vote on future meeting
frequency and suggest future meeting topics. Once folks weigh in on
these topics we'll get started scheduling our next meeting.

http://www.polleverywhere.com/survey/Ds89hZSzl

After you vote, view results of poll questions here:

“how often should we meet?”
http://www.polleverywhere.com/multiple_choice_polls/MTMxNjEwNDI0OA

“suggest future meeting topics”
http://www.polleverywhere.com/free_text_polls/LTE5NDE5ODc4NA

Thanks!
James

  • notes + action items from 12/8 meeting, James Werle, 12/09/2011