ivclibrarians - Re: 12/8 K-20 librarian IVC interest group agenda

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Re: 12/8 K-20 librarian IVC interest group agenda

  • From: Jacqueline Fritz <>
  • To: "" <>, James Werle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: 12/8 K-20 librarian IVC interest group agenda
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:45:53 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

1) Please describe your past experience or interest in using
videoconferencing within your organization.

Right now we use videoconferencing to collaborate among our three campuses
during meetings and working groups. At times we participate in
professional development opportunities, such as this one. I am looking
forward to talking to other librarians to brainstorm and sharing examples
of VC programming.

2) What's the most important thing you hope to get out of
participating in this group?

Two things: spark an idea to implement here at Bucks, and determine how to
get other librarians on-board

3) Are there specific questions, topics, collaborative activities
you'd like the group to explore together?
I think VC could be a great way for librarians across the nation to
discuss hot-topic issues, new methods of teaching, etc. I feel like we can
get stuck in rut in that we do not get the opportunity to often
communicate with other librarians on our field.

--
Jacqueline M. Fritz
Faculty Liaison, Learning Technologies

215.968.8056

On 12/7/11 10:37 AM, "Tony Ben'jammin' DeNardo III"