isn-discuss - [isn-discuss] Problems with ITAD zone delegation

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

[isn-discuss] Problems with ITAD zone delegation

  • From: Paulo Ferreira <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [isn-discuss] Problems with ITAD zone delegation
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:14:00 +0000

Hi,
my name is Paulo Ferreira and I'm working in VoIP team at the Portuguese NREN and I'm testing ISN numbering method in some trial environments.

I'm not sure that this is the right place to post this issue, but because I'm not getting any answers from other channels from freenum.org, I'm sending this email to ask you if you already faced this problem and how to solve it.

I've configured my ITAD zone in freenum.org app to delegate it to my name servers. When I click in "View DNS", the app show me the configuration of my ITAD zone ok, pointing it to my name servers as configured, but when I query freenum.org name servers I cannot get poositive answers to that configuration. I already sent an email to in the past week but I got no answer.

Did someone had issues like this one?

Best regards,
PF

Paulo Ferreira
VoIP@RCTS
- Segurança e Serviços à Comunidade
FCCN
http://www.fccn.pt/
Av. do Brasil, n.º 101
1700-066 Lisboa - Portugal
Telefone|Phone: +351 218440100; Fax: +351 218472167

Aviso de Confidencialidade/Disclaimer
Esta mensagem é exclusivamente destinada ao seu destinatário, podendo conter
informação CONFIDENCIAL, cuja divulgação está expressamente vedada nos termos
da lei. Caso tenha rececionado indevidamente esta mensagem,solicitamos-lhe
que nos comunique esse mesmo facto por esta via ou para o telefone +351
218440100 devendo apagar o seu conteúdo de imediato. This message is intended
exclusively for its addressee. It may contain CONFIDENTIAL information
protected by law. If this message has been received by error, please notify
us via e-mail or by telephone +351 218440100 and delete it immediately.