isn-discuss - Press quotes needed from ENUM users

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Press quotes needed from ENUM users

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Press quotes needed from ENUM users
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:42:33 -0800

I'm helping with an article in "New Scientist" on the use of ISN (http://www.freenum.org/) and the reporter with whom I'm working is trying to get some quotes from users of "normal" ENUM services (e164.arpa, please) from a telco perspective as a comparative basis. If you run an SS7 interconnected telephone switching system that incorporates VoIP via ENUM, please let me know via email and I'll pass your information along to the reporter. Deadline is tomorrow morning, so fast reactions appreciated.

This is somewhat off topic, but possibly still the best place to ask, so my apologies for the s/n disruption that is not specific to ISN. I suspect that this list is one of the most common places to find users of these technologies.

JT

  • Press quotes needed from ENUM users, John Todd, 03/13/2007