isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] A call for calees: testers needed

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] A call for calees: testers needed

  • From: "William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] A call for calees: testers needed
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:12:39 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, John Todd wrote:

Hello -
I've got a request from a reporter who wants to experience the thrill of making some ISN calls. If anyone out there wants to get a call or two, I'd appreciate your ISN, and I'll pass it along. A pre-requisite is that you have voicemail, so that in the unfortunate situation that you are unavailable, the call is at least answered by a recognizable method.

Also interesting would be automatic systems, but humans would be preferred.

Lastly, if any of you on the list have any knowledge of technology press members who might be interested in writing an article on ISN, please let myself, Ben, or Dennis know via email and we'll follow up.
Hi all,

I can be reached at extension 3890 at ITAD 295.

HTH.
--
Bill in Denver