isn-discuss - My ISN Access Line

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

My ISN Access Line

  • From: James Cloos <>
  • To:
  • Subject: My ISN Access Line
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:52:35 -0500
  • Copyright: Copyright 2006 James Cloos

I've just received notice that the upstream provider of the DID
that I made available for ISN access (+1 712 432 7935) has lost
their DIDs.

As such, that line is no longer available for ISN access.

I made that number publicly available in part because there was
no marginal cost to do so. I do not expect to be able to make
an alternate number available in the short term.

I hope the access line proved useful when it was up.

-JimC
--
James Cloos
<>

  • My ISN Access Line, James Cloos, 12/16/2006