isn-discuss - Fwd: sipX supports native ISN signaling

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Fwd: sipX supports native ISN signaling

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: sipX supports native ISN signaling
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:19:50 -0800

This is great news that I thought would be worth sharing.

JT

Subject: sipX supports native ISN signaling
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:42:00 -0500
From: "Martin Steinmann"
<>
To:
<>
Cc:
<>

John

The sipX open source SIP IP PBX project added native support for ISN signaling in its latest 3.7 release. Thanks for supporting this great trial.

We were hoping for inclusion into your cookbook and would be happy to support the ISN trial on our Web site at http://wiki.sipxpbx.org.

A documentation page is already available here: http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/How_to_configure_ISN_dialing. ISN signaling can be turned on/off with a checkbox inside the sipX configuration management system (sipXconfig).

We are currently in the process of changing the SIPfoundry.org Web site, but will announce ISN support there as soon as the new Web site is up.

Dale Worley of Pingtel implemented the redirector plugin in support of ISN.

Please let me know what else we could do to support ISN

--martin

  • Fwd: sipX supports native ISN signaling, John Todd, 12/07/2006