ipv6su-2012-07 - [ipv6su-2012-07] Joint Techs: Overflow Rooms Now Offered at Sofitel San Francisco Bay

Subject: Summer 2012 IPv6 Workshop Attendees

[ipv6su-2012-07] Joint Techs: Overflow Rooms Now Offered at Sofitel San Francisco Bay

  • From: Marie Modrell <>
  • To: , , ,
  • Subject: [ipv6su-2012-07] Joint Techs: Overflow Rooms Now Offered at Sofitel San Francisco Bay
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:22:57 -0400

Dear Attendee

Since our room block at the San Mateo Marriott has sold out, the Sofitel San Francisco Bay are offering our group a small overflow block at the rates listed below.  If you have already reserved a room at a higher rate, the hotel will honor this discounted rate. To change your rate or to make a reservation, please call the Reservations Department directly at 650-598-9000, Monday through Friday, 6:00AM-8:00PM, and refer to block name: Overflow Rooms for 'Summer 2012 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs' to secure this discounted rate.  Reservations should be made prior to Friday, July 13.

Run of House: 7/13 - 7/15 $149.00 plus applicable taxes
Run of House: 7/16 - 7/19  $189.00 plus applicable taxes

* Reservations accepted on a space and rate available basis until the date of our event.

Sofitel San Francisco Bay (located approx. 5 miles south of San Mateo Marriott)
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, CA 94065
Tel: 650 598 9000
Direct: 650 508 7110
Fax: 650 598 9383
www.sofitel-sanfrancisco-bay.com

We look forward to welcoming you to sunny California.

Warm regards

Marie

Marie Modrell, Event Planner
Internet2
1000 Oakbrook Drive., Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 352-4997 Office | (734) 395-2742 Cell
(734) 913-4255 Fax

-

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. if you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply  e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

  • [ipv6su-2012-07] Joint Techs: Overflow Rooms Now Offered at Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Marie Modrell, 07/03/2012