intl-info - International partners and CFP for Spring 2005 Internet2 meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

International partners and CFP for Spring 2005 Internet2 meeting

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: International partners and CFP for Spring 2005 Internet2 meeting
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:51:24 -0500

Dear colleagues:
Just want to bring up to your attention the call for proposals (CFP) for the upcoming Spring 2005 Internet2 meeting, to be held 2-4 May 2005 in Arlington, Virginia. The call is still open; the submission deadline is Friday, 21 January 2005. Proposal submissions are very much encouraged from international partners. Proposal evaluation criteria, topics areas of focus and other details are available at http://events.internet2.edu/2005/spring-mm/callforproposals.html

Please note that international partners are encouraged to reply to the CFP - this may include considering an entire submission or suggesting sessions that may include several international partners and/or members in the Internet2 community, working with international partner organizations, in particular areas of work and focus. We will continue to have our regular International Task Force meetings (right now, slotted for Monday, May 2, 2005) but would like to also see international presentations be part of the general meeting. Heather and I will work with you if you have specific ideas on submissions and how to include these within the meeting.

More information on the meeting, please visit http://events.internet2.edu/2005/spring-mm/

If you have any questions or are in need of additional information, please don't hesitate to contact either one of us.

Kind Regards,

Ana Preston/Heather Boyles
Internet2 - International

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations | Internet2
| office: 865-974-2923 | mobile: 865-368-3151
2345 Dunford Hall | The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37923 USA

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations | Internet2
| office: 865-974-2923 | mobile: 865-368-3151
2345 Dunford Hall | The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37923 USA

  • International partners and CFP for Spring 2005 Internet2 meeting, Ana Preston, 01/11/2005