intl-info - Update note re: SLC Jt Techs

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Update note re: SLC Jt Techs

  • From: E Paul Love <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Ana Preston <>, Heather Boyles <>
  • Subject: Update note re: SLC Jt Techs
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:23:32 -0500

Dear colleagues and friends,

We wanted to let you know that two things have been added to the Winter Jt Techs web page
http://jointtechs.ornl.gov/SLC2005

There are now links to a list of those who have registered and to "Agenda Notes." The latter gives titles & times for the Sunday tutorials & Wednesday in-depths along with related notes.

It also has a list of the confirmed plenary presentations. There are still a few sessions in various stages of development. We should have a draft agenda up in the 2nd week of Jan - hopefully these Agenda Notes will help in your planning 'til the draft is up.

We continue to welcome BoFs - please drop a note to any of us if you are interested in organizing one.

BTW, the cut-off date for the workshop's hotel room block is one month from today, 28 Jan. Details are at:
http://jointtechs.ornl.gov/slc2005/JT-hotels.html

Best Regards and A Happy New Year to all,

Paul Love/Ana Preston/Heather Boyles
Internet2

  • Update note re: SLC Jt Techs, E Paul Love, 12/28/2004