intl-info - Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting Early Registration Now Available

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting Early Registration Now Available

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting Early Registration Now Available
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:16:13 -0400

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:47:35 -0400
To:
,

From: Laurie Burns
<>

Dear Colleagues:

Early registration for the Fall 2002 Member Meeting in Los Angeles, CA, hosted by the University of Southern California, is now available. Please see

http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall02-registration.cfm

Early registration ends on October 3. As we did for the Spring Member Meeeting, we will be drawing a name from among the early registrants to receive a GPS watch, so take time to register now!

General meeting information, including links to the preliminary schedule, lodging information, and the calls for demos and non-track sessions (still open) can be found at

http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall_02.html

Preliminary program information will be available in early September. See you in LA!

Best,

Laurie

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations
UCAID/Internet2
2345 Dunford Hall
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996
v. 865.974.2923 | f. 865.974.4810 | m. 865.368.3151