i2-news - [I2-NEWS] President Carter & National Park Service event and OpenFlow and Puppet workshops

Subject: News for and about the Internet2 community

[I2-NEWS] President Carter & National Park Service event and OpenFlow and Puppet workshops

  • From: Todd Sedmak <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [I2-NEWS] President Carter & National Park Service event and OpenFlow and Puppet workshops
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:44:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Before you depart for holiday festivities, keep these opportunities in mind. Todd Sedmak, Internet2

President Carter to Share History of Alaskan National Parks; Students Invited to Join Him for a Live Web chat on Monday, Dec. 2

On Monday, December 2 at 2 p.m. EST, Jimmy Carter National Historic Site in Plains, Georgia celebrates the anniversary of the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act. President Carter will speak followed by a question-and-answer period with students. To watch and read more, go to http://bit.ly/JimmyCarterNPSeventDec2

Merit Network Announces Upcoming Workshops on OpenFlow and Puppet

IT classes available to national research and education community

Ann Arbor, Mich. -- Merit Network, Inc. today announced two upcoming workshops for networking and infrastructure professionals. Both are held at Merit’s offices in Ann Arbor and offer special prices for attendees from Internet2 member organizations. For details, visit http://bit.ly/2meritworkshops

Todd Sedmak
Internet2
PR & Media Relations Manager

  • [I2-NEWS] President Carter & National Park Service event and OpenFlow and Puppet workshops, Todd Sedmak, 11/27/2013