gwe-users - Alumni 3rd Party Forwarding Services?

Subject: list for communication and collaboration related to NET+ Google Workspace for Education

Alumni 3rd Party Forwarding Services?

  • From: Sue Bogan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Alumni 3rd Party Forwarding Services?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:16:51 -0400

Hi All,

Dana Voss recommended I reach out to this group with my question about alumni forwarding tools.  Just like many of you, we want to limit access to Google for our Alumni.  Do you have any recommendations on vendors we can reach out to about email forwarding services?  We may attempt to do this in-house, but would also like to explore 3rd party options.  Any guidance you can provide would be really helpful!

Thank you!

Sue

GW Logo
GW Bicentennial Logo

Sue Bogan
Sr. Business and Solutions Analyst | GW IT
The George Washington University
Enterprise Hall

44983 Knoll Square

Ashburn, VA 20147