grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Cache reconnection config

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Cache reconnection config

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Cache reconnection config
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 15:36:30 +0100

On 07/02/23 23:18, Hyzer, Chris wrote:
I think the database pool needs to reconnect, there could be a c3p0 setting
to help adjust this...

actually the c3p0 configuration is in the hibernate property file that in my opinion is fine: if it were uncorrect the ui and ws services would stop as well.

But I am very likely wrong because I am not very skilled in this field. I'm going to ask for help to people running the DB,

thank you,

Francesco