grouper-users - [grouper-users] Job posting: Identity Management Engineer at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Job posting: Identity Management Engineer at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

  • From: Greg Haverkamp <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Job posting: Identity Management Engineer at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 12:44:58 -0500

The Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBL) in Berkeley, California, is looking to add an identity management engineer to our identity management team.  Job details and application links can be found at https://go.lbl.gov/idmjob

To add a little bit about the position, we operate the Lab's central identity and access management infrastructure, including our OpenLDAP-based enterprise directory, our Shibboleth IdP for SSO, Grouper for group and role management, our MFA solutions (separate OTP- and PKI-based systems, depending on user roles), OpenID Connect Provider (Connect2ID), and our RADIUS services.  Other than customizations and enhancements to those systems, we primarily develop our suite of provisioning tools in NodeJS.  LBL is a Google Workspace shop, and the identity management team also manages Google accounts, along with related high-level management of the Google Workspace domain and access to Google Cloud Platform.

Remote candidates will be considered for this position.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.

For more about LBL, see here: https://www.lbl.gov/about/
And again, the posting for this job can be found here: https://go.lbl.gov/idmjob

Greg
Identity Management Architect, LBL

  • [grouper-users] Job posting: Identity Management Engineer at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Greg Haverkamp, 08/05/2021