grouper-users - [grouper-users] Adding the Grouper Deployment Guide structure via GSH

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Adding the Grouper Deployment Guide structure via GSH

  • From: "David A. Kovacic" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Adding the Grouper Deployment Guide structure via GSH
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 13:38:10 -0400

AT CWRU, we are trying to make deployment of Grouper more consistent using  ansible playbooks.  We have a number of sub-folders we would like to add to the basic app, basis, etc structure and would like to do them all as one GSH script.  It looks like the current GDG template uses straight Java rather than Groovy.  Is there any way to run the GDG template directly from the command line?

--
David A. Kovacic
Sr. Technical Lead