grouper-users - [grouper-users] example basis and reference groups?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] example basis and reference groups?

  • From: Liam Hoekenga <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] example basis and reference groups?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:26:45 -0600

We're trying to figure out how we want to slice and dice our HR data into basis and reference groups.  I'm aware of the "arcane codes" vs "institutionally meaningful" descriptions.. but it feels like some of our arcane codes might be institutionally meaningful (e.g. "department ID number").

I was hoping people might be willing to share samples of what they've implemented?

thanks!
--
Liam Hoekenga
ITS Identity and Access Management