grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] git commands for building docker image

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] git commands for building docker image

  • From: Michael Porter <>
  • To: "Redman, Chad" <>
  • Cc: Cisco ROS <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] git commands for building docker image
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 11:07:46 -0400

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the info.  As we get more into Grouper, I guess we'll need to look into this deeper.  I want to deploy on docker if at all possible, and I certainly want to be able to patch as I see fit.

The build process currently fails, but I don't know enough about what I am doing, so I will not put in a report yet.  Looks like something in the dependencies processing is getting messed up.  We are stuck behind private IP address space, so could just be a simple proxy issue.  Lots of places to configure a proxy to make everything work!

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Porter

(302) 831-3747