grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] sending messages to AWS SQS

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] sending messages to AWS SQS

  • From: Vivek Sachdeva <>
  • To: Ben Beecher <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] sending messages to AWS SQS
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 16:57:45 -0800

Hi Ben,

Can you please share the configuration you have for messaging? Specifically, what are the values you are using for the properties listed on https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+messaging+send+receive+change+log+adapter+example and https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Messaging+with+AWS+SQS

No need to share aws access key and secret key here in the thread.

Thanks,
Vivek