grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Guide 2.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Guide 2.0

  • From: Bill Thompson <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Guide 2.0
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 09:45:56 -0400

UPDATE: The GDG Feedback community call has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Oct 23.  Hope to see you there!

Grouper Deployment Guide Feedback
Wednesday, October 23, 12pm - 1pm ET
Telephone: +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 718 281 347
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ehBuzxbt1

Thanks,
Bill

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:38 PM Bill Thompson <> wrote:
A big thanks to everyone who has already given feedback on the new Grouper Deployment Guide format and version!

The in-progress work is in the Grouper wiki here: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Deployment+Guide+2.0. There is still time to add inline comments to the wiki version or email me feedback.

We have a community call scheduled on Wednesday Oct 9th 12pm ET to review the feedback and discuss near term priorities.  Please join us if you are available.

Grouper Deployment Guide Feedback
Wednesday 12pm - 1pm ET