grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Struggling To Find An Example For Receiving Messages From A Messaging Queue

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Struggling To Find An Example For Receiving Messages From A Messaging Queue

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>, "Hunter, Tim" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Struggling To Find An Example For Receiving Messages From A Messaging Queue
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 19:20:56 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=isc.upenn.edu;dmarc=pass action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;dkim=pass header.d=isc.upenn.edu;arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=OeD1Pfm6SzdJ604cOifXzFvLyCCUShhNr2g0W7U4bHk=; b=JJJnsqyiiIKplhKarGU7q4PWuTCSFFKcFzBlOs4LKa7emSi860WTPs5sOGzvh4hkJkjXKsPJ/wlyO0fZFjmURptn0c3ybyo3jkCaicLmksqZ+4Ky291veDbw3rg+LY7PifNqFZJjTjxQk/RZbBes5p7w0T/ZyrWJtRLzRnKnEYfxGvKbftxIjtjjHIRLnNJPGqLwjManeEnezx1ih1eC9uglsAgWwsAr7VpTLqZ3k0eWV/ByHaa9+1CjAjC1sDmxebRQy98oubG0zOIwk3QFnCw2Q9V4lBcYx1xWwG7KlLBG6ua2UvKuy2/N7Wu1Vqqn27dnjsrLo5z9hcuS4AYZmg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=WvhYpq4jI89CMMb08C1MVP9xxoY4xG8vh8duTY0oGV0BC02Dru5o9et/jCGq3eBhUcHEkT4nJ/GMezb9ENxN1rzUQ9LbdLzKGCPCbcFqCXoaWV5pFuixSoYNP1Qegh6Bdy22dk1p1yUYiybXkvTSPw+4AFyJs26bF0AzFqYwopARdAmWfCniMAfRNeQ3E3YN/RtF+GD7IdLMDddVnVgSXvunTWxUuJRyKbNkHInzlfMossOhwPheevuDiBhmy/80ab6UIhr733uJzU4FABKGuuxevTZSlVq47I/U0MpWq376iPWVbW62K67rpYezRGu5gfU0IjHEonIIVHaXldA6VQ==

Tim, I would use what Matt recommends.  The messages have to be the correct format but should work fine.  thanks, Chris

Ps. the code for this in the WS, it will read from a queue and process a message just like it is a WS call