grouper-users - [grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails

  • From: Andre Daniels <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:09:29 -0700

Hello!

I had tried to revive a previous thread on this, but I was not sure it would get noticed, so I am reintroducing it here. We have started seeing these in our logs and it appears that provisioning to an AD Provisioner has stopped entirely. In the previous thread Chris suggested this:

Try stopping your loader, moving the logs, turning it on, and sending the full log.
After that you can skip forward by stopping loader, editing the table grouper_change_log_consumer
(change last sequence processed up a bunch), and starting again

I am not sure exactly what 'moving the logs' and 'sending full log' mean. Do I change the sequence to any random number?

Here is the recurring error. It only happens on an AD provisioner. The LDAP Provisioners are all working correctly.

2019-07-31 12:22:37,488: [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-8] ERROR ProvisioningWorkItem.setStatus(137) -  - Work item not handled; ProvisioningWorkItem[done=true,successful=false,msg=FullSync timed out after 300 seconds,clog=clog #9203479 / ChangeLog type: group: updateGroup,group=ucsc:svc:its:win:AU:AU Groups:au-faculty-staff]

Is this just a failed update that is blocking changes and can be removed? It usually does not take too long to sync these groups.

Thanks

Andre

--
Andre Daniels
Sr. Developer/Security Analyst

  • [grouper-users] ProvisioningWorkItem fails, Andre Daniels, 07/31/2019