grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper.cache.properties question.....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper.cache.properties question.....

  • From: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "Black, Carey M." <>, " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper.cache.properties question.....
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:09:58 +0000

And, IMHO, with the new subject caching in 2.4.0 latest ehcache tuning is
less needed for subject related stuff. Properly config the subject cache
with the number of subjects and that’s pretty much it. I do recommend
defining a different subject cache for each component for large environments.
Maybe there is a better way of doing this going forward instead of different
subject.properties files for UI, WS, and Loader?

/mrg