grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mortbay.jetty.HttpException - Missing jetty-6.1.26.jar

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mortbay.jetty.HttpException - Missing jetty-6.1.26.jar

  • From: Reid Watson <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mortbay.jetty.HttpException - Missing jetty-6.1.26.jar
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 03:01:40 +0000

Hi Carey,

Thank you for the information

> How did you install grouper?

Grouper Jar with an installer file “grouper.installer.properties"

Command —> bin/java -cp .:grouperInstaller.jar
edu.internet2.middleware.grouperInstaller.GrouperInstaller

Overview with grouper.installer.properties

grouperInstaller.autorun.installUi = t
grouperInstaller.autorun.installClient = t
grouperInstaller.autorun.installPspng = t

grouperInstaller.autorun.deleteAndInitDatabase = t
grouperInstaller.autorun.addQuickstartData = f
grouperInstaller.autorun.installClient = f

grouperInstaller.autorun.installGrouperActiveMqMessaging = f
grouperInstaller.autorun.installGrouperAwsSqsMessaging = f
grouperInstaller.autorun.installGrouperRabbitMqMessaging = f

grouperInstaller.autorun.installUi = t
grouperInstaller.autorun.installClient = f
grouperInstaller.autorun.grouperClientErrorContinue = f
grouperInstaller.autorun.installPspng = t
grouperInstaller.autorun.installGrouperWsScim = f
grouperInstaller.autorun.installPsp = f

Patches
grouper_v2_4_0_api_patch_45
grouper_v2_4_0_ui_patch_23
grouper_v2_4_0_ws_patch_5
grouper_v2_4_0_pspng_patch_6

> If grouperInstaller.jar
> Did you install the SCIM server extension? ( I am guessing no. But I
> have no knowledge that it would fix your error either. But maybe...)
> Did you install the ESB extension? ( I am also guessing no. But I
> have no knowledge that it would fix your error either. But maybe…)

No I didn’t

Thank you for all the information — maybe my grouper.installer.properties
file is incorrect, I will quickly install 2.4.0 manually just to see if there
is a difference

Cheers

Reid