grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Error after upgrade to v2.4
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Crawford, Jeffrey" <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Error after upgrade to v2.4
- Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 15:55:10 +0000
This sounds like the result of some sort of timeout on a connection pool. I remember some “LdapPoolConfig” entries that had parameters in the old psp config files of psp-vt-ldap.xml.
Bert will probably need to chime in about how to manage the pool in the pspng world though
From: <> on behalf of Andre Daniels <>
We didn't see this in dev or stage testing but in prod we keep seeing this:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in loader job: null, check logs: Summary: 263 successes/1 failures. (263 successful entries will be retried because they follow a failure in the queue.) First error was: FullSync
timed out after 300 secondsDid not get all the way through the batch! -1 != 8037780
I have found an earlier thread that talked about this, but it seems like parts of the thread are missing. It discusses timeouts and pit commands but I cannot find how these are implemented or run.
· From: Ryan Rumbaugh <>
· To: "" <>
· Subject: [grouper-users] FullSync Timeout - pspng exception
· Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 21:36:59 +0000
Sr. Developer/Security Analyst
University of California Santa Cruz
- Re: [grouper-users] Error after upgrade to v2.4, Crawford, Jeffrey, 04/01/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.