grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] CSRF errors in the Grouper UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] CSRF errors in the Grouper UI

  • From: Siju Jacob <>
  • To: Mark Day <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] CSRF errors in the Grouper UI
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 21:52:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Mark,

   Is this issue resolved for you. We are also facing a same issue.

If yes, could you please share the solution with us.

Thanks,

Siju Jacob