grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Newbie - LDAP integration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Newbie - LDAP integration

  • From: Bill Thompson <>
  • To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Newbie - LDAP integration
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:45:01 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:6Axi7xEA9+i8/0Wo9exhup1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ7zo82wAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQY07WQ6/iocFdDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBXdrXKo8DEdBAj0OxZrKeTpAI7SiNm82/yv95HJbAhEmDiwbaluIBmqsA7cqtQYjYx+J6gr1xDHuGFIe+NYxWNpIVKcgRPx7dqu8ZBg7ipdpesv+9ZPXqvmcas4S6dYDCk9PGAu+MLrrxjDQhCR6XYaT24bjwBHAwnB7BH9Q5fxri73vfdz1SWGIcH7S60/VC+85Kl3VhDnlCYHNyY48G7JjMxwkLlbqw+lqxBm3oLYfJ2ZOP94c6jAf90VWHBBU95eWCxPAIyyb4UBAekcM+hGs4bwvEEBoQekCAS2GO/j1j1Fi3nr1qM6yeQhFgTG0RQ9EtIPtHTUqMj+OrkSUeCyyanI1S7Db/RQ2Tzg74XJfB8hoe2MXbJ3dMrc0kYvFwbfgVWRrYzpJS+a1uMIs2WC6edrSOyhi2kiqw5rozivwN8hiobThoIS11DE7T91wIAvKt29VkF2Z8OvHphItyyCKYd7Q98uTmNttSY0ybAJooK3cS0FxZkkxhPSZPmKf5aU7h/mUeucIil0i2xjdbminRi961Kgxff5VsSs0FZFsC5Fkt7Uu3AIzRPT68yHRuJk/ke9xDqDzg/S5+JaLU8qj6bbJJkhwrk/lpoXr0vPBDP5mELzjKOOd0Uk/Pan6/j/b7n4p5KQK415hwTwMqktgcOzHeE1PwcNUmWa9umx0aPv8VH8TbhPjfA6jLfWvIjfJcsBp665BwFV0pwk6xa6Fzqn3tsYnWUHLFJCfRKKlIfpO1TUL/D5CfezmUijkDBux/zeJL3uHo3NLmTfkLfmZbt95FRcyA0uzdBH+Z1UEKgNIO/oWkDvrtzYFQQ0Mwi1w+b8FNV9zZ0SVXiOAq+fLKPdr0WI5uQxLOmQeoMZoijyJOU4562msXhs02AUeaWj3JYMZWr8Vt9vOUHTKS7zi9MNG2YHtSI6ReLjmVCeTTMVanqvCfES/DY+XainCYOLeoCqhaSa2yHzSoJZemBBD3iDFH7pc8OPXPJaO3HaGdNojjFRDevpcIQmzxz78Vaik7c=

Building on what Carl said....memberships are stored in the grouper database and can be created by the Grouper Loader. Subjects are (mostly) accessed by reference in realtime via the Subject API, and (usually) are not stored in the grouper database.

Best,
Bill