grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper.installer.properties options

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper.installer.properties options

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper.installer.properties options
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:50:04 +0000 (UTC)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I have been building a Grouper Demo that uses grouper.ui-2.3.0. I find myself
rebuilding the ui for small changes very often.
When I rebuild it is necessary to patch the ui again for pspng and loader
settings my demo uses. When patching the ui it needs to patch the api first,
but when patching the api that has already been patched I get the prompt often
that classes already exist, and I have to tell it to force install those
classes, which the default answer is false. If I do not force install the
classes it will not patch the ui completely saying that api patches have not
been done. This requires me to hit 't' hundreds of times every time I
rebuild/patch to force install everything.
I have been studying how to set up a patching script using
grouper.installer.properties, however the only option seems to be setting
grouperInstaller.autorun.useDefaultsAsMuchAsAvailable = true
This would not work unless I could change the default answer. Is there a
property to answer a prompt the same every time, or change the default answer?
Or is there a better way to patch these where I don't have to force install
classes? Because rebuilding/repatching seems like a common usage I assume
there is a better way that I am just not finding in the documentation.