grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] StaleObjectStateException thrown by loader jobs after patch

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] StaleObjectStateException thrown by loader jobs after patch

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] StaleObjectStateException thrown by loader jobs after patch
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 07:28:50 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:ypLvNx1KvVA0mq9DsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZseIWKfad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG9mDsLQc06L/iOPJYSQ4+5GPsXQPItRndiQuroEopTEmG9OPEkbhLfTnPGQQFcVGU0J5rTngaRAGUMnxaEfPrXKs8DUcBgvwNRZvJuTyB4Xek9m72/q99pHPbQhEniaxba9vJxiqsAvdsdUbj5F/Iagr0BvJpXVIe+VSxWx2IF+Yggjx6MSt8pN96ipco/0u+dJOXqX8ZKQ4UKdXDC86PGAv5c3krgfMQA2S7XYBSGoWkx5IAw/Y7BHmW5r6ryX3uvZh1CScIMb7S60/Vza/4KdxUBLmhicJOSAk/m/UhMx/g75Urw+jqBNx2IPUfJ2ZOeBicq/BZ94WW2xMVdtRWSxbBYO8apMCAfcdMuZfs4n9u0YFox65BQm2HuzvzCJHiWXr1qA9yOQhEgbG3BY6ENIIrXvbts74NKgXUe+vzanIyS/PYO9R2Tf48YXFdA0qr/KUXb9ob8bcyFUjGgHAg1WeqoHqJC+Z2+ECvmSH8+ZsSOeihHI7pw5qpzWiw9kghpfXiY4NyF3J9T91zYU0KNGiVUJ2bsCoHIFNuy2EK4d7RN4pTXtytyYg0LIGvIa2fCgUx5QjwB7Sc/mHfJKJ4hLnTeqRICt4iG58dLOwmRq+71avxvfzVsmz11ZKoS5FncfWun8R0BzT79CLSvp7/ki/xTaCzx7f5+BYLU02kKfbJZ0szaUsmpcWvknPAjP6lFjzgaCKakkr4e2l5uH5brn4uJCQL4p0hRv/MqQqlMy/G+M4Mg0WUmiA+uS806fj8lf/QLpXlPI7iabZsJXAKsQaoq61GRNa0oEm6xqnFTepzMwYnWUbLFJCYB+HgJLpO1bTIPDgE/i/mU2gkCpwx//YJL3hGY7ALnzCkLf6YbZ98FBQxBAyzdBZ+5JbFKsBIPTtVU/tqtDUFAE2PBGpw7WvNNIonKMPS2+VRueyMLnTqhXAsuckI/ieaZU9uS32beU96vjoy3I1hAlOU7Ou2M4sY3ekArxFJF+QZ3blyoMaEmAQtwwyRcTljVSDVXhYYHPkDPF03S0yFI/zVdSLfYuqmrHUhCo=

Hi,

> I appreciate your patience here but Im really trying to make this
> work. I believe I have a fix now in patch api 95. Which is even
> ready to install :) You need to either revert your
> grouper.base.properties or in the interactive patch mode elect to
> "force it" since it will detect that file modified. If it doesn't
> work (which I hope I does), please send me a stack and let me know if
> you want to punt or go for it on 4th down (go eagles).

Unfortunately the decision was made to revert before I received your
last note.

We have now reverted back to the state the deployment was in on February
2 and we are going to try and just pick up patch 87 for the API, which
is really the one that we have been after. It fixes a specific issue
that is causing some pain for this particular deployment.

If that works, then the plan is to do the same on production. I can then
turn back to the dev environment and try all patches up to and including
95. I will let you know what I find.

Thanks,

Scott K