grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: grouper api version 2.2.0. Is there a way to send single email notification to a admin id when multiple users are removed or added to a group.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: grouper api version 2.2.0. Is there a way to send single email notification to a admin id when multiple users are removed or added to a group.

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Siju Jacob <>, " Mailing List" <>
  • Cc: Jared Hoffman <>, Omer Almatary <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: grouper api version 2.2.0. Is there a way to send single email notification to a admin id when multiple users are removed or added to a group.
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:23:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

It does not work that way.  Can you send an email to a listserv and subscribe with daily digest?  If you would like an enhancement to this feature please describe how you would want it to work (you would need to upgrade to 2.3 if we added it)

Thanks

Chris