grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] group membership .. input from google spreadsheet

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] group membership .. input from google spreadsheet

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: Gail H Lift <>, "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] group membership .. input from google spreadsheet
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:11:55 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

That example would be incredibly helpful. Please send it along.

I have to read a sheet, not write it, but that should be an easy change.